Post subject: PayBacks a b'ttch. Isabelle Lana/Chloe, ADULT, done
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:13 pm 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Title: Paybacks a Bitch
Author:Angela
Rating:ADULT
Charactors:Isabelle Lana (witch lana) and Chloe
Disclamior:I do not own anybody from Smallville.

Summary: Chloe visits Isabelle, Lanas witch Alter and pays her back for the other day.

Author Note: For Manny. I hope you enjoy. Love Angela

Part 1

Chloe's Pov

Last night Lana and I got into a huge fight over who else, but Clark Kent. I'm in love with him but he shares lots of history with Lana and I can not help but be jealous. Well anyway we got into a big cat fight, but it turned more like tiger fight. At first we were calling eachother sluts and bitches and then we started slapping each other. You see Lana does not love Clark anymore, she wants Lex, BUT she loves that I can't win him over. She loves that she is incontrol of Clark and does not care that she is not only hurting me, but is hurting Clark very badley. She loves to play games. She is a evil vixen. Ok well Lana is as innocent as a puppy, but her crazey, bitch, witch alter, Isabelle, is a sexey evil vixen. You see Lana would wish us to be happy, but Isabelle has to but in and she is having a blast that he is obsessed with her. Anyway the girl is hot but is not all sane. She has powers and does spells. Well two can play at this game.

~ I climb onto Lana’s balcony and quietly climb into Lana's bedroom window. She is sleeping softly. I can tell that its Isabelle, because Isabelle is a tramp and is naked and Lana would be in cute little PJ's even if its blazing hot out. I smirk at her. Surprised at how much her sight makes me wet. One of her legs is curled up, but is spread slightly. You can see her shaven pussy, no hair in sight. Sexey. Her nipples are dark red, 'like a rose' and they are hardening more with the window open. Just perfect! I smirk at her and take out my cuffs, from my bag I brought with me. I climb on the bed gently, without waking the girl up and handcuff the girl, the cold metal making her sigh in her sleep, but not wake up just yet.

I gaze down at her nipples and can't wait to take them in my mouth, and play with the pebbles with my tongue. I lower my head down and swirl my tongue around one, making it harden even more for me. She moans in her sleep.

I smirk, the bitch is not up yet. Good, now I can finish my plan. I take her whole nipple in my mouth and bite it softly. I move one of my hands down towards her heat, and smile softly when I feel that her cunt is soaken wet for me. I finger her a few times and then pinch her clit as hard as I can, causing her pain. I did it on purpose to. I smirk and laugh evily when she woke up with a cry. I could not help but laugh when she discovered that she was handcuffed to the bed. She looks down at what i'm doing and glares evily at me.

"Lie down bitch and enjoy what your getting, because I promise later on may not be as pretty." I said and craweled down towards her pussy and spread her open wide, it was hard at first because her leg muscles tried so hard to close her legs, but I was stronger. I kept then open with my weight of my body, and one of my hands opened her pussy wide for me and I shove four fingers in her pussy, with my tongue toying her clit. I finger her hard and deep and then my hands switch place with my tongue. My tongue fucks her cunt, savoring her pussy juices, swallowing each and everyone. She is struggeling agains't my handcuffs, but I don't care. Someone needs to teach this witch a lesson. I tongue fuck her while twisting her clit in my hand. Playing with her juices with my fingers. I suck her clit for a few minutes, I feel her going to cum any second, so I pull back like the evil bitch that I am. She whines in protest. She glares at me while I smirk at her.

"YOU BITCH, I was going to cum any second. Why did you stop?" Isabelle Lana asked.

I slap her across her face. "Slut I am in charge here, I am your mistress, treat me with some damn resepct. I am not the bitch, your my bitch." I slapped her tits, making sure that my ring hit them to sting them.

I climb off the bed and strip my clothes off of me. I am soaking wet. I level my cunt above her mouth. "Eat me bitch, and make cum. Make me cum long and hard." I sunk on her face. She could not say no, so she licked my pussy ,licking my juices up with her tongue. Tonguing me. Lana is sucking on my cli while I shove 3 fingers in my pussy, thru the backentrance, and finger myself.. I know i'm almost there, so I grind my cunt, which causes her to tongue fuck me deeper. I ride my fingers while she is eating me. I pinch my clit, while she sucks on my pussy lips and then sucks on my clit hard and nibbles on it making me cry out her name.
"Isabelleeeee!" She continues to lick my pussy until I calm down. I climb off of her face. And rest for a minute while she licks her lips wanting more of my honey juices.

I smirk at her. She is not going to get anymore, at least not right now. Its my turn to play. I return back to my bag on the floor and come out with an attachable vibrating dildo. I then climb back on to the bed and kneel and enter my dildo in her pussy, making sure to turn the vibrator on high, to almost hurt her, but also give her lots of pleasure. I then tend to fuck her brains out, making it extremley hard for her not to cum. The dildo hits her clit each time I thrust my hips, causing the dildo to go even farther in her cunt.

I look her in the eyes and said, "NO." I new that she new what I meant. She was not to cum, until I told her she could. I am her mistress. She nodded, and lyed her head back down on her pillow. I continue to fuck her wildly, moving my hand down towards her clit. I twist it with my hand. She is biting her lip hard, because she has to cum so badley, she is about to burst, but she takes breaths and tries to relax herself down and be good for her mistress. I give her credit for that, I really, really do. I cum. And then I take out the vibrator out of her aching, shaking cunt. I then kneel down near her pussy enterance and shove my tongue deep inside her pussy. I lick up her juices and savor them with my tongue. I moan out with the taste and the feeling agains't my tongue. I feel her inner muscles clenching down on me and I take my tongue away and look her in the eyes and smile, and that smile is to let her know its ok. "Cum for me Lana, come on, Cum for me." I said.

Lana closes her eyes tight and I shove my tongue back into her cunt, and tongue fuck her fast and then suck on her clit hard and then she explodes her honey juices into my mouth. I drink then willingly. And proudly. I am proud that I can make this princess. This witch orgasm nice and hard. "Remember who is the mistress from now on!" I said.

Part 2

Clarks Pov~

I am outside Lana's bedroom window right now. I came here once again to explain my feelings towards her, but this time I was going to let my feeling for Chloe to slip also. But what I am witnesssing now, is so not what I expected. I first saw Lana eat Chloe's cunt and then I saw Chloe fuck Lanas brains out and then I saw Chloe finally let Lana cum by eating her pussy. And by god if that does not make me hard then what does? If the sight of my love of my life and best friend together did not turn me on then I must be gay right?

But if you look down you'd see that I am pumping my hard cock with as much effort as I could. I was pumping with there pace. They were going fast and hard and so was I. I was stroking my cock, wishing so desperately that I could go in there and have one of the sexey vixens finish me off by sucking my cock in there mouth. Deep throating me. I imagine eating Lana’s pussy with Chloe sucking my cock. I close my eyes while I pump like there was no yesterday. I rub my balls, and rub my head. Once I see that Lana is going to cum, I can tell by her closing her eyes and biting her lip. I do the same as her. I stroke my cock as hard as I can. Pinching my mushroom head. And shooting my load onto Lana's window. I am almost embaressed at what I have done, but hey at least they will never have to know that I was ever here right? I look at them one more time, Chloe is holding a passed out Lana in her arms, and is rubbing her back gently and I smile. "My girls. Maybe I can join in next time." I said and climbed off of Lanas window balcony and walked home.

~ Chloe looks at the window, sencing someone was there, and smiles at the cum that is dripping down. She wishes she can go over there and lick it off but Lana was sleeping peacefully and she did not want to wake her up. "Maybe he can join in next time." Chloe whispered.

The End

http://s10.invisionfree.com/dreamwalkers/index.php?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:30 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Interesting! I read this somewhere before, but I don't remember where. Maybe it was here and I got distracted before I left feedback. I'm always getting called away from the computer for something it seems. That was cute. 8) Thanks for posting it here! :D

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:03 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Island Breeze wrote:
Interesting! I read this somewhere before, but I don't remember where. Maybe it was here and I got distracted before I left feedback. I'm always getting called away from the computer for something it seems. That was cute. 8) Thanks for posting it here! :D

well hun you do belong to my site dreamwalkers :P so its probaly from there haha

and im glad you liked it

but how is it cute? kinkie maybe HEHE
but cute :?: LOL
anyway thanks im glad that you like my work. means alot to me

angela

http://s10.invisionfree.com/dreamwalkers/index.php?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:42 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Quote:
but how is it cute? kinkie maybe HEHE
but cute LOL

Okay, that's true... Let's say kinkie-cute. :lol

Gerry

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -