Post subject: Paybacks a b'tch:Story2in series, Clark/Chloe, adult, 9/1
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:15 pm 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Title: PayBacks a Bitch: A FairyTale’s Ending
Author:Angela
Rating:Adult
Charactors: Clark,Lana, Chloe
Disclamoir: I do not own any of the smallville charactors.

Summary: Lana feels that she owes Chloe, so she helps her get Clark.

Author Note: sequel to Paybacks a bitch. For Manny. Enjoy

Lana’s Pov~

I’m in my bedroom getting ready for tonight. I had something special planned for Chloe. I was paying Chloe back for that other night in my bedroom. You see I had a witch alter named Isabelle and after Chloe came by, well Isabelle has been gone. So Chloe scared her away. So I owe Chloe. So I’m getting ready, I just placed a sexey black dress on, and put on black gloves that are up to my forarm (the men thing its very sexey). I put some red lipstick on and place some clear lipgloss on top so that it makes my lips nice and shiney. I put on black eyeshadow and eyeliner. I look in the mirror. ‘Damn aren’t I hot?’ I thought to myself smiling like the angel that I am.

Clarks Pov~

I found a letter in my school locker today, and it was from Lana. There was also a nice tux in there. She told me to meet her at her club wearing this and a smile. That she had a surprise for me. I can’t help but shake in excitement. I’d take anything from that sexey goddess. I couldn’t wait to find out her surprise.

I got hard from the memory of the other night. I went to Lana’s house and found Chloe and Lana having sex. I wonder if the surprise is anything sexual with her. I could not help the twitch of my groin. I was excited to find out.

Chloes Pov~

I found a letter in my locker today at school. And there was also a gift box there and I opened it up and it was a pretty pink, strapless dress. I was supposed to meet Lana at her club, wearing this. . I wonder why she contacted me, after what happened the other night. She has been avoiding me since. Maybe she is still Isabelle? Sometimes its kinda confusing, her and her alters, because I thought it was Lana later on that night. Who knows maybe it was Isabelle the whole night. I remember when Lana woke up again that night me and her kissed eachother lovingly for a half and hour and then fell asleep in eachothers arms. We were so spent that night.

Lana’s Pov~

I walked downstairs and found Lex there waiting for me. Good he is on time.

“Hey Lex, thanks for coming by! Now this is a huge favor I have to ask you and I have no right to ask you and if might even make you angry, but its something special for a friend ok?” I said all in one breath.

“Relax Lana, whats up? I’d do anything for you, and you already know that.” Lex said seriously. He has wanted Lana for years and she new it but did not care. She used to play with his feelings. She smiled sadley at him. “I know and thankyou Lex that means a lot to me.” I said.

“Your welcome now what is up, what did you want that was so important?” Lex asked rubbing his hands together, thinking that he had to fix her fan or a window perhaps.

“Ok well come on and follow me.” I said going back upstairs. I walk in to the guest room.

“Wow Lana, did you do all of this for me?” Lex asked, looking at the flowers and the table set for two. “No, it is for Clark and Chloe, isn’t it great?” I said excitely.

Lex frowned at me and said, “What? Since when are you YEAH for Clark and Chloe? I thought you would do anything to keep them apart?”

I frowned at Lex. “No that was isabelle. I woud’ve been happy for them. I’m trying to be nice ok?”I said.

Lex sighed and said, “Ok, so what do you need me to do? Be a waiter for them?”

I looked at him, really thinking about him but said, “No, I want you to use your powers and make sure that no one can get out of this room.”

“What? Why? Your planning to lock them in here alone with you? Are you going to throw away the key?” Lex asked chuckling.

“What? No I’m not going to be in here. It’s going to be Clark and Chloe only. I am going to go hang out with one of the few friends that I do have.” I said.

Lex rolled his eyes at me. “Ok, fine, I’ll do it. So you wanna hang with me right? What do you want to do?” Lex asked.

I sigh. “Well I did just make dinner and gave it away to my two special guests. Wasn’t that nice of me? Now since you’re a billionary, how about you treat me out for a nice Italian dinner.” I said smiling at him.

“Your on honey.” Lex said, while he make sure that the room was bombproof (so that no one could hear if someone screamed.) And he also made sure that no one not even anyone like Clark with powers could get out. Who am I kidding? He is not going to want to get out.

“Thankyou! There going to be here any minute. So lets go downstairs and wait for them,OK?” I said.

He shook his head and followed me downstairs. Just in time because in walked Clark with Roses, and a smile on his face dressed in her tux that she bought for him. “You look very handsome Clark Kent, thanks for coming. And ohhh go put those in the guest room upstairs ok?” I said. He smiled at me and went upstairs. Plan is working. I wink at Lex who is hiding on the other side of the room.

In walked Chloe. “Hey thanks for the dress, its gorgeous and must’ve cost a fortune.” Chloe said smiling at her. Chloe could not help it, she leaned in and kissed Lana on the lips, Lana kissed aback but then she rememebd the plan. “Thankyou for coming, you look very sexey in that dress.” I said after we pulled away from the kiss. That was not meant to happen. It was all about Chloe and Clark tonight. I heard Lex gasp In shock at what he just saw. He winked at her and I’m glad that Chloe did not hear the gasp. I winked back at him, while looking my lips, teasing him.
Lana walked upstairs and went to her room and Chloe was about to follow her but then, I said
“Go on upstairs in the guest room ok? I have to get something real fast and then I’m ready for you.” I said wjnking at the girl. She blushed and did what I said and all of a sudden, I slam the door shut and lock it once more even though Lex’s lock is there. I smile. I can’t wait to hear what happens tommarow night.

Clarks Pov~

I was confused at why we are going to be in the guest room and not her bedroom. The place is gorgegous. Flowers all over the place, on the bed, in then there was a trail on the floor to the bathroom and there was a bath ready for them and instead of bubbles there are lots of roses in the water. How romantic and sexey at the same time. Lana also had food ready for us. And music playing. I was so exicted at what was to come. I could not wait.

There was lotion on a table and a box of condoms and also some handcuffs if we wanted to use them. Wow she thought of everything.

I heard Lana say something and the door open, and I was shocked at who was opening the door and entering and all of a sudden there was a loud door bang and there was a keylocking them in. Chloe looked at me and then looked at the slammed door confused. What the hell is going on here? Why is Chloe here? Where is Lana? I walk over to Chloe and give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Hey Chloe, I did not know you were going to be here.” I said.

Chloe smiled at me and said, “Ya I did not know I was going to be here either. Why are we so dressed up?” They both thought for a minute and then looked at eachother blushing. “We were set up.” They both said at the same time. Clark tried the doors and the were locked in, he tried his powers and nope, no such luck. “Lex was in on this also, Damn it, I new I felt it presence when I entered but I could not see him.” I said.

“So what are we going to do? I am kinda hungry, how about you?” Chloe asked sitting down at the table looking thru the food.

There was quasailias and nachos and cut cheeses and a fruit salad. There was even a cake for the two of them and there was only one fork and one plate. “This is kinda like a honeymoon sweat.” I said sitting down with her looking at all the foods.

I hear her chuckle. “Ya she has everything here. She thought of everything, even cute napkins that have hearts on them.” Chloe said chuckling.

TBC

http://s10.invisionfree.com/dreamwalkers/index.php?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:25 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Interesting start! :D I laughed at this line:
Quote:
“Your on honey.” Lex said, while he make sure that the room was bombproof (so that no one could hear if someone screamed.) And he also made sure that no one not even anyone like Clark with powers could get out. Who am I kidding? He is not going to want to get out.

Great start! I'm glad you're posting it here!

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:54 am 
Fan Fic Follower

This is great! I'm waiting for the next part!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:01 am 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

wow thanks guys im glad that you liked it and thought it was funny

angela

http://s10.invisionfree.com/dreamwalkers/index.php?