It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ten Whole Years (Teen) Clois
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:33 pm 
Fan Fic Follower

hi, here's my first smallvile fic hope y'all enjoy. I'm normally a roswell fanfic writer so this is kind of out of the norm for me but i hope you enjoy it.
just a little disclaimer i own nothing, nadda, not even the clothes on my back, there my sisters.

Set at the end of season 4 beginning of season 5 graduation has just happened but with no meteor shower. Lois is back in Smallville to stay with Kent’s for the summer before she starts back college in the fall. While being away Clark has felt a huge gap in his life and he feels that gap is Lois.
This is just how the story starts off. It may seem now like a light fluffy fic about falling in love but its Not. It’s full of Angst so be prepared.
Not for readers of the faint of heart when it comes to the love-life of our favorite couple.
Well enough with the summarizing lets get this show on the road.
This chapter is pretty much told from Lois point of view.

TEN WHOLE YEARS
Chapter one

“Those Familiar Corn Fields”

Lois lane was driving down those o-so familiar corn fields; she started reminiscing of what had happened here nearly a year ago.

God how time had flown. Now she was driving down the same corn fields she did a year ago, but this time it was for a different occasion. A VERY different occasion.

Last time it was to solve “death”. The “death” of her cousin. Yes she remembered that very well, She remembered the pain of being told by one of her fathers’ men that her cousin was dead……

STOP IT.

Shut up Lois don’t think negative things, be-gone bad memories, (if it was that simple),
the past’s the past, and her lovable, adorable cousin was safe and sound and living in Hicksville USA.

Lois’ trip a year ago had been full of surprises.

THAT was the understatement of the century.

Full of surprises who was she kidding. Not only had she ran over one person and a dog (hey they survived, everyone I run over survives), be accused of murder and save her sisters butt (a lot of recognition I got for that), but, hey, Lois had met the best people in the world. The people she thought of as family.

Yes the Kent’s. Jonathan, Martha and last but not least the plaid wearing, hay lifting, tractor fixing, Mr. Im-so-alone-in-this-world-and-knowone-understands-me.

Ahh Clark Kent the person she had met under very strange circumstances. Not only was he as naked as the day he was born, but had amnesia to boot.

Oh yes she remembers meeting ‘Smallville’ in these very corn fields, an evil grin formed on Lois’ mouth, that night in the corn field, Lois laughed aloud, that was a sight that she will definitely NOT forget.

Those huge muscles, that rippling six pack and let’s not forget his huge………….

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP

Lois swerved an on coming truck. Because during her very um ‘graphic’ daydream she had wandered aimlessly into the other lane. Stupid lane she told herself that’s why you shouldn’t think about him, because he will mess with your head and lest-not-forget your heart.

Oh yes Lois Lane had mixed emotions about that certain Farm-boy that she had met out in the fields nearly a year ago.

But her emotions were going to have to be brought into check over the next couple of weeks or things were going to get complicated, very complicated indeed.

She shouldn’t be thinks these things about Clark they were just friends.

And after-all she did have a Boyfriend.

Lois turned her final left and could see the farm that would become her adoptive home and shelter for the next few weeks.

This should be fun; Lois unbuckled her belt and exited the car.

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter feedback is greatly appreciated, it helps to motivate me.

love pheobe aka incognito-sticks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:22 pm 
Phoebe I first want to commend you for choosing to write outside your comfort zone! Woohoo!!! I did that with Harry Potter and it was a first for me too. Now that I said that, I want to say how really good this chapter was! I enjoyed reading it and it brought back those memories to me that Lois was remembering! loL! Especially sexy Clark nude in the corn field! loL! :) I'm happy to see where this will go!! :) Great start!!! :)

Post subject: TEN WHOLE YEARS updated 9 march
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:31 pm 
Fan Fic Follower

here's chapter 2.

And thank you angie for the feedback and for commending me it was weird to actually start writing something none roswell but i have enjoyed it.(':D')

Chapter 2

“No dinner for me thanks…”

“…Me neither.”

“Lois!” Martha called exiting the farmhouse and making her way to Lois.

“Mrs. Kent!” Lois gave Martha a hug.

Martha returned the hug and as she let go. “Hey, we’re on a first name basis, so it’s Martha.”

“Sorry, Mrs.... Martha”

“Now come on, let’s go inside. I’m starting to make dinner for tonight. Is pie and potatoes alright?” Martha asked hopefully, walking next to Lois towards the house.

Lois stopped. “Actually Martha, as much as I would love to sit and eat your fabulous cooking tonight, I can’t.”

“What? Why?” Martha asked concerned.

“I have a date tonight, at Le Nid de L'amoureux with my… boyfriend.” Lois finally spat out.

“Wow, I never knew you spoke French.” Martha stated in amazement.

“Oui, Oui” Lois spoke back.

“But your boyfriend... really? Since when?” Martha asked, surprised and a little down-hearted at the fact that Lois wasn’t free to be with her son anymore.

As the chat of two ladies outside the Kent house two ears were listening to the on going conversation and at the sound of Lois having a boyfriend Clark felt the need to super speed to where they were standing as he wanted to know everything about his competition.

Meanwhile, in front of the house...

“Since two weeks ago.” Lois said smiling.

“Well really? Is it serious?” Martha asked hopefully.

“What? No, he’s adorable, but its early days yet... but who knows?” Lois answered.

“So come on, spill. What’s he look like? What’s his name?” Martha asked wanting to know every thing about this mystery man.

“Well his name is …” Lois started.

“Clark… hi.” Lois said loudly blowing Clark’s cover as he hid behind the barn.

“Oh, crap.” Clark groaned, then made his way over to Lois and his mother.

“Lois. Hi. So your back to steal my bedroom from me for the next few weeks, I see?” Clark started with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

“Don’t you know it. So Smallville, you don’t seem happy to see me. What, more Lana trouble?” Lois countered with a smirk.

Martha: “Yes.”
Clark: “No.”

Clark looked shocked and turned a deep shade of red, while Lois just laughed.

“Mom, I’m not having Lana trouble!” Clark spoke firmly.

“Oh, come on, honey. When are you not?” Martha asked, stating a fact. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at him.

Clark had the sudden feeling that she and Lois were spending way too much time together.

“I thought the root to his moody attitude was Ms. Lang.”

“Hey, I’m over her!” Clark butted in.

“Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Smallville.”

“What, is it gang up on Clark day?” Clark said defending himself.

“No, Clark, that’s tomorrow.” Lois quipped back.

“Hey, ok children, split it up.” Martha said breaking in between them.

“She started it!” Clark said in a childish voice.

“Did not!” Lois quipped back.

“I don’t care who started it, it stops now!”

“Sorry, mom.” Clark hung his head.

“Yeah, sorry Martha.” Lois said with regret.

“Ok, now come on. Let’s go inside, and Clark--go finish your chores.”

“Bye Clarkie, talk to you later.”

Clark was pissed at how Lois was treating him--like a child. Time to show her.

“Um, actually you won’t, Lois!” Clark shouted.

“What?”

“What?”

Both Martha and Lois said in unison.

“Yeah, I, um… I..." Clark stuttered.

“Spit it out, Kent.” Lois said, full of sarcasm.

“I have a date!” Clark said proudly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:18 pm 
:lol: So I wonder who Clark is going to snag into a "date" tonight! LOL! :) I picture him going to the Talon and spending the night hanging out there...while watching Lana oggling some guy! Okay that's my imagination going! loL!

Great part, Phoebe!! :) Yay Lois! I like how she and Clark share that sarcasm together, they are cooL! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:42 pm 
Fan Fic Follower

Here's chapter 3 thanks for the feedback angie

Tall, Blonde, Beautiful

Martha and Lois stood dumbfounded with wide eyes, while Clark just gave them a nervous glance.

“Ex.. um” Lois clears her throat as it had become quite dry.

“Excuse me Smallville did you just say date” Lois asks clarifying what he had just said was true.

“Yes” Clark answers back with a smile as he knows he’s just made Lois Lane silent.

“With who Clark” Martha asks finally finding her voice.

“Um… Um” quick Clark, think you got yourself into this mess you can get yourself out of it, who I am kidding I’m in deep doo doo. “With a girl from the Talon” Clark blurts out.

“A girl who works there” Martha asks trying to find out more about her son’s date.

“What, no, anyway Mom I would love to stay here and chat but I really need to get back to my chores. It was nice seeing you again, Lois bye” Clark gives them his 100 watt smile and runs back to the fields.

When Clark is out of sight Lois and Martha look at each other still shocked.

“A date” they both say in unison.

Clark runs into the fields and keeps on running, taking a sharp turn to the right and super speeding to the talon. He has to find a date and get out of this mess.

Clark slows down as he enters the town and comes to a slow walk as he makes his way towards the Talon.

“Ok a date. This shouldn’t be too hard, just go in there find a pretty girl strike up conversation and then gently slip it into the chat that you happen to be free tonight and maybe she would like to go out somewhere. Yes that’s it come on Kent. Remember be smooth”
Clark mentally challenges himself as he turns the corner and walks toward the Talon. It seems like ages before he reaches the Talon.

Clark opens the door in one quick swoop and briskly walks in and…

BANG.

“Oh sorry” Clark apologizes to the girl he walked into.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going” Clark apologizes over and over as he helps the young women up from the floor.

“No it’s my fault, I’m just accident prone” the young girl answers back in a deep southern accent as she cleans what is left of her coffee from her shirt.

The girl is about 5, 8” with long blonde hair and blue eyes, a typical beauty.

“No really it’s my fault let me help you” Clark gets some napkins and hands them to her.

“Seriously it’s fine” she cuts him off taking the napkins from him.

“Well at least let me buy you another coffee” Clark argues with a sympathetic smile.

“Ok” she finally answers.

“I’m Clark by the way” Clark holds out his hand to the woman.

“I’m Linda” she takes Clarks hand and shakes it.

Clark orders two coffees while Linda finds them a table.

“So Linda, what are you doing here in Smallville? I’ve never seen you here before” Clark asks to start up conversation.

“I’m visiting a relative…my grandfather he’s staying at the local nursing home. Each month I come up to visit him” she told Clark honestly.

“Well that’s nice; I bet he loves the company” Clark said with a smile.

“Actually, he doesn’t even know who I am he has alzheimer’s” Linda answers sadly.

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t…” Clark starts.

“No it’s ok, you couldn’t have known” Linda gives him a sympathetic smile.

It’s now or never Kent.

“Well how about I take you out to dinner tonight for ruining your shirt” Clark asks trying to sound nonchalant.

“Or you could always just buy me a new shirt” Linda answered in a serious tone.

“Uh “Clark stumbled out.

“I was kidding Clark, of course I’ll go out with you tonight, I could do with a change of scenery” Linda Laughed out loud at Clark’s expression.

Clark let out the huge breath he didn’t even know he had been holding in.

“Good, so tonight it’s your choice, anywhere you want to go” Clark says with a smile. Yes he has achieved his goal.

“Anywhere” Linda inquires.

“Yes anywhere” Clark clarifies.

“Ok, what about that new French place in town, Le Nid something” she asks while looking at the table trying to pronounce the French words.

“Sound like a plan, so where are you staying” Clark asks getting up from his chair.

“I'm staying at the Claiborne hotel” Linda answers with a smile

“Ok then I will pick you up in the lobby at 7:30”

“7:30 it is”

“Bye Linda “

“Bye Clark”

With that Clark left and super-speed back to the fields, to quickly finish his chores so that he would have enough time to get ready for his impending date.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:20 pm 
You're welcome about the feedback...:)

I liked this chapter too, I enjoyed how both Lois and Martha were astounded that Clark had a date and I loved his nervous stammering of trying to get a date! loL! Great job!!! :) I wonder what will happen next since Clark really does have a date! loL!

Great chapter! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:17 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Great start! That was cute. I loved how Clark raced back to try to get a date to save face. :lol

Quote:
When Clark is out of sight Lois and Martha look at each other still shocked.

“A date” they both say in unison.

Clark runs into the fields and keeps on running, taking a sharp turn to the right and super speeding to the talon. He has to find a date and get out of this mess.

Clark slows down as he enters the town and comes to a slow walk as he makes his way towards the Talon.

“Ok a date. This shouldn’t be too hard, just go in there find a pretty girl strike up conversation and then gently slip it into the chat that you happen to be free tonight and maybe she would like to go out somewhere. Yes that’s it come on Kent. Remember be smooth”
Clark mentally challenges himself as he turns the corner and walks toward the Talon. It seems like ages before he reaches the Talon.

:thumbsup :heart

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -