It is currently Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:32 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

That was cute! :D I loved how Chloe was so exasperated but Jonathan gave her no choice but to take Lex. Lex seems pretty confident in his own ability to learn quickly!

I laughed at this:

Quote:
Lex put his cup down and looked at her. “He snapped. Disappeared without a word. The last time I saw him he was in Metropolis at an all night gentleman’s club.”

“And what’s so unusual about that? A lot of men go to those clubs Lex. Obviously you did.”

“True. But I wasn’t wearing fishnet stockings and going by the name of Bambi.” He said, shuddering at the memory.

“Eew.” Chloe said, getting a mental picture she really didn’t want. “Don’t you have some other place to be?”

And again at this:

Quote:
"I wish I could tell you things would get better, but they won't. They're only going to get worse from here. I appreciate you being so willing to help Lex, but if you want to walk away, I would completely understand."

Pushing himself off the ice, Lex wobbled for a minute before managing to stand straight. Looking at Jonathan, he raised an eyebrow as a small smile formed on his lips. "Same time tomorrow?" If she wanted to play games, fine. He could play too. He may have been down, but he certainly wasn't out and he'd be damned if he let her get the best of him.

Jonathan threw his arm over Lex's shoulder and grinned as they moved off the ice. "You must have balls of steel son. But just a word of advice, if you're planning to fuel her fire, you might want to invest in a cup. Even steel can melt."

That last part was hilarious. Ouch! Watch out for Chloe Lex! :lol
Can't wait to see how Lex progresses. :D

:thumbsup :heart :D

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -