It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Heroes: Volume 2 TEEN
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:09 am 
Fan Fic Buff

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Summary: New heroes are found. Sylar has an encounter with the new bad guy. Peter and Nathan survived the explosion. Spoilers: How to Stop an Exploding Man!

Chapter 1 Survival

Sylar managed to crawl down the manhole and saw a man wearing a black suit and a ski-mask covering his face. He asked, "Who are you?"

The man chuckled evilly, "My name Hal Sanders. Your time is up, Sylar." He threw Sylar against a wall of the sewer using his telekinesis.

Sylar asked scared, "Hal, what's your power?"

Hal said, "I have more than one. I'm like you and Peter. I can see everything." He pointed a finger at a knife and sent the knife into Sylar's arm cutting all the way through.

Sylar thought, 'This guy is total psycho.' He begged, "Please let me live."

Hal said coldly, "No, you have to die."

Sylar was scared for the first time and yelled as the other villain started to cut his head open, "HELP!"

Kirby Plaza with Molly, Micah, Mohinder, Claire, Niki, Noah, and D.L:

D.L was being attended to by the paramedics. Micah asked, "Is Dad going to be okay?"

The paramedic replied calmly, "Yes, he's going to be fine."

Claire noticing that Sylar was gone and said, "Dad, Sylar is gone."

Molly said scared, "The worse one than the bogeyman is here."

Mohinder and Noah carefully walked on the slippery trail of blood to the sewer. They saw Sylar pinned on a wall of the sewer. Noah aimed his gun a and said, "I'm going to shot the older man in black."

Mohinder said, "Just do it. Nobody deserved to die like that."

Noah fired his gun at the other villain, and the bullet hit Hal in the stomach. Hal disappeared. He said relieved, "At least, he's gone for now."

Mohinder said, "We know the bad guy can mimic powers like Peter. We should help Sylar, now. Noah, tell the paramedics that there's an injured man in the sewer."

Noah walked to the paramedics and said, "There's an injured man down in the sewer with multiple stab wounds."

The paramedics drove the ambulance closer to sewer following the firetruck. The firemen lowered the ladder into the sewer and climbed down it. They found the injured man covered in blood. The first one had brown hair and blue eyes while the other had black hair and brown eyes. The first fireman asked, "What's your name?"

Sylar said weakly, "Gabriel Gray."

The first fireman said kindly, "Ethan Lucas and this my brother, Camden Lucas. Our whole family is firefighters. What happened?"

Sylar coughed and replied, "I was stabbed by a sword and then attacked by a crazy man."

Camden said, "You're the one who kills people to get their powers known by Sylar."

Sylar said hoarsely, "I'm sorry for doing those things. Please help me."

Ethan cleaned the wounds and put a piece of gauze on each of the wounds. The blood didn't slow down in the right arm and the chest wound but did slow down on the head wound. He covered the head wound with a clean piece of gauze and tape. He wrapped the wound on the right arm with a gauze bandage and tape. Last, he placed a gauze bandage and tape over the chest wound. They helped up the ladder. The EMT'S loaded Sylar into the ambulance. Ethan said, "Noah, I think you should go with them and get that arm x-rayed." Noah also got in the ambulance.

Claire, Molly and Mohinder took a cab to the hospital. They went into the emergency waiting room. Molly yawned and said, "I'm tired."

Mohinder took off his jacket and said, "Use this as a pillow." Molly fell asleep.

Claire was tired and used her dad's jacket as a pillow.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:10 pm 
You've begun with a great deal of suspense! I'm curious if they will be able to save Sylar. I hope so! :) Good beginning! :)

Post subject: Chapter 2 Bad News
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

A young woman with blond hair and honey brown eyes walked into Sylar's room at the hospital and whispered, "You got to wake up, Gabriel. I'm Doctor Kallie Mayton. I better go see Claire, Mohinder, Noah, Niki, Molly, and Micah."

She walked into the waiting room and saw them all awake. Kallie said kindly, "I'm Dr. Kallie Mayton. Good news or Bad News, first?"

Molly asked, "Is Officer Parkman okay?"

Kallie replied in a caring voice, "Matt Parkman survived the surgery. He's awake. D.L. is also fine."

Mohinder asked, "What about Sylar?"

Kallie said sadly, "He's in a coma. He has a concussion. He has a collapsed left lung, and broken ribs. He might not make it. Gabriel used to be my best friend before he became obsessed with being special. I have x-ray vision."

Micah replied, "Cool."

Molly said, "You mean the bogeyman had friends once."

Kallie laughed and replied, "Gabriel was the nicest and gentlest person who would only hurt a fly. Sylar is a monster who doesn't mind hurting people."

Noah said sadly, "Claire, your mom and I divorced. We've been fighting all the time lately. It's better this way."

Claire smiled and said, "It's okay."

Noah said, "We better get back to Texas." They left.

Niki said, "We better get back home also." They also left.

Mohinder asked, "Can we see Matt and Sylar?

Kallie said, "You can see them."

Mohinder and Molly walked into Matt's room. Molly said happily, "Officer Parkman, you didn't die."

Matt laughed and said, "I wouldn't be here if I did, Molly."

Molly said relieved, "You're my hero."

Mohinder and Molly went into Sylar's room. Sylar thrashed around in the bed. Molly asked, "Dr. Surresh, why is Sylar moving in his sleep?"

Mohinder explained, "When people are in a coma, they sometimes move for short periods of time. Let's go my apartment for the night." They left the hospital.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 pm 
Ooh, wonder who she is! :)

Post subject: Chapter 3 Four Months Later
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:39 am 
Fan Fic Buff

In the Hospital:

Gabriel Gray groaned and saw Kallie. He whispered, "H-i."

Kallie smiled and said, "Thank god, you're awake. I'm Doctor Kallie Mayton."

Gabriel asked trying to speak, "D-w Ka-llie Ma-y-ton, h-o-w l-ong w-a-s I o-ut?"

Kallie replied pouring him a glass of water, "You've been out for four months. You had some broken ribs, a collapsed left lung, and a concussion."

Gabriel taking a sip of the water and said, "I don't remember."

Kallie said, "That's a sign of post-concussion syndrome. You have amnesia. Do you think you can try to walk?"

He swung his legs over the side and wobbly stood up, but he collapsed back on the bed. He said, "I feel dizzy."

In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean:

Peter was having just as bad luck as Sylar being stuck in the ocean for four months. His clothes were torn. He saw boat and yelled, "Help!" The woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes threw a lifesaver into the water. He swam to the lifesaver and climbed aboard the boat. He said, "Thanks."

The woman said kindly, "No problem. I'm Grace Gray. What's your name?"

Peter replied shivering, "I'm Peter Petrelli. Do you have any dry clothes?"

An older man with dark brown hair and brown eyes walked up to them handing Grace a towel, pair of jeans, underwear, and a sweatshirt and said, "Peter, I'm Harry Gray. We're visiting my son, Gabriel Gray; you know him as Sylar. Grace help Peter into the dry clothes while I talk to Captain Paul Black." He left.

Grace said kindly, "You have to take off your soaked clothes before you catch a cold. I won't look."

Peter took off his wet clothes and dried himself off. He put on the underwear, jeans and sweatshirt. He said, "Thank you for the clothes." They walked into the cabin of the boat.

Grace made them some Hot Cocoa.

In the African Jungle:

Hiro had just gotten out of the 17th Century Japan, but he landed in the jungle. He said to himself, "At least, I'm in the present time, now."

He saw a road leading to civilization. He followed the road to Nairobi. He went to the airport and bought a plane ticket back to New York. He got on the plane and flew to New York City.

In Florida:

Nathan had been treated from radiation poisoning at a hospital in Florida. He was in civilization unlike Hiro and on dry land not on a boat. He jumped into the air and flew back to New York.

In Las Vegas, Nevada with Niki, D.L., and Micah:

Niki just finished getting ready for her new job that she got three months ago at Von's. She went into the kitchen and saw her husband and son eating cereal. Niki said, "Goodbye, Micah. Have fun on your school trip." She threw up in the sink.

Micah said, "Mom, I'll be fine. Mom, are you okay?"

Niki replied, "It's just the stomach flu."

D.L. drove Niki to her job and then went to his job at the auto repair shop.

In Los Angeles, CA with Matt and Janice:

Matt was having the best luck; he was a FBI Agent and had a loving wife. Janice said happily, "I'm glad we're together. I love you, Matt."

Matt asked, "Do you want to go out to dinner tonight, honey?"

Janice replied, "Sure."

Matt said, "I'm going to work. I love you, Janice." He left.

New York at Mohinder's new apartment:

Mohinder and Molly were having a little better luck than Nathan, Sylar, and Peter. He had legally adopted her. Molly said weakly, "I don't feel so good, Dad." She passed out on her bed.

Mohinder said concerned, "Molly, you got to wake up."

Ten minutes later, Molly woke up and asked, "What happened?"

Mohinder explained, "You fainted because you weren't feeling good."

Molly said, "The Bogeyman is here." They saw Candice pretending to Sylar.

Mohinder said confused, "Sylar is in the hospital."

Then Candice turned into his dead sister. Shanti. She said, "It's me your sister.

Mohinder said angrily, "Shanti is dead."

Candice turned into his dead father.

He yelled, "STOP DOING IT!"

Candice turned back into the illusion of Sylar and casted illusions of Molly's dead parents, Chandra, and Shanti. He said evilly, "I'm going to kill you, two."

Molly said crying, "You stop it, Candice. You're worse than Sylar." She ran into her bedroom and closed her door.

Mohinder yelled angrily, "CANDICE WILMER, STOP CASTING ILLUSIONS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE DEAD OR INJURED! SYLAR IS IN THE HOSPITAL! MOLLY'S PARENTS WERE KILLED BY SYLAR AND SO WAS MY FATHER. SHANTI DIED OF A VIRUS!"

Candice turned back to her true form and made the illusions disappear. She asked, "Do you have anything to drink?"

Mohinder made some Chai Tea and drugged Candice's cup like he did with Sylar. He handed the cup to Candice and said, "I hope Chai Tea is okay."

Candice sipped the tea and felt tired. She said, "I'm kind of tired."

Mohinder strapped Candice to a chair and hooked her up to an IV with cuare in it to keep her from using her powers. He said, "Molly, you can come out. She can't use her power right now."

Molly came out of her room and said, "Dad, I don't like her."

Mohinder said, "I'm going to call the police and have them arrest her for breaking in." He dialed 911 on his cellphone. He said angrily, "Candice, the police are on their way."

Candice removed the IV and pushed him into the wall. She punched Molly knocking her out. She took Sylar's form again.

In the hospital:

Kallie said, "You have impaired balance, Gabriel. Which side?"

Gabriel said, "The left side. I can move my right side."

Kallie said, "You had a severe concussion. You have some brain damage. Crutches and leg brace can help with the balance." She handed him a pair of silver crutches and a leg brace.

He put on the leg brace and grabbed the crutches. He pushed himself off the bed and was able to take a few steps to a chair. He said, "Thanks, Kallie."

Kallie asked, "Were you hit in the head before this?"

Gabriel said, "A couple times."

Kallie said angrily, "That's why you have some brain damage because you were too stupid to get some rest. You had to kill Issac and Ted instead of getting some rest."

Gabriel said, "I don't remember killing anyone."

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:12 am 
Thank God he awoke and was okay...:)

Post subject: Chapter 4 The Rescue
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:42 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

The police and Agent Hanson broke into Mohinder's apartment. Agent Hanson shot Candice in her leg injuring her causing her to revert back to her true form. The police arrested her. Audrey asked, "Is everyone okay?"

Mohinder said, "We're fine, Agent Hanson."

Audrey said tiredly, "You attract crazy people."

Mohinder said, "First Sylar now Candice at least they are both stopped. The only one who are not dangerous are Molly, Matt, Claire, and Nathan. Are you okay?"

Audrey replied, "A little tired."

Molly asked, "How did you know that it wasn't Sylar?"

Audrey replied, "I don't know. I just knew. It didn't smell like Sylar. It smelled more feminine."

Mohinder said, "You have an enhanced sense of smell, so that's why you knew Candice wasn't Sylar. I was fooled by her until I remember that Sylar was in the hospital."

In the hospital:

Kallie lead the two visitors into Gabriel's room. Kallie said, "Your dad and sister are here to visit you, Gabriel."

Gabriel said happily, "Hey Dad and Grace. I thought you were dead."

Harry said, "We went on a fishing trip for the 7 months when your mom want nuts. You were too busy wanting to be special."

Grace asked, "How are you feeling?"

Gabriel said, "Not good. I messed everything up. I could of been on that fishing trip with you two then none of this would of happened."

An young African American woman with an young girl in a wheelchair and a Pit Bull Terrier wearing a vest and a German Shepard. The woman said, "Hi Grace and Kallie."

Grace said, "Mia and Vicky, this is my older brother, Gabriel. Gabriel, this is my best friend, Mia Morris and my daughter, Victoria Gray, she has Cerebral Palsy. My boyfriend, Erick Anderson died in 9/11 just before she was born. This is our therapy dog, Bella and Vicky's service dog, Bailey. Mia is a physical therapist."

Gabriel reached out and petted Bella; he said, "You are a good dog. I did so many bad things in my life. Where did you get Bella, Grace?"

Grace said, "I got her from the ASPCA Shelter. She was abused by her former owner. She was left out in the backyard badly beating up."

Gabriel said sadly, "That's awful, what kind of person would do that? I would never hurt an animal. I knew I killed people and stole stuff by a different name, I think it was Sylar. I'm never going back that way again."

Grace said, "He was an awful person, his name was Andrew Madison. The ASPCA arrested him and took custody over the dog."

Gabriel said kindly, "I'm glad Bella has a good home, now. I'm kind of tired." He fell asleep.

Post subject: Chapter 5 In Need of a Hero
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:54 am 
Fan Fic Buff

A month later, New York City at Gray and Sons watch repair shop at 9 o'clock in the morning:

Gabriel had just gotten to his shop and was walking with a cane. He worked on the watches. He said as his friend, Kallie came in, "This is so boring."

Kallie said, "You don't have to keep doing it if you don't like it."

Gabriel said, "I dropped out of college when I was 20 to take over my dad's shop because he retired."

Grace and Harry came in. Harry said kindly, "Gabe, you can be anything that you want to be. You can go back to college do things right this time. I can make things happen."

Gabriel said, "I wish that I could start over."

Harry closed his eyes for a minute and said, "Done. You're a free man. Everyone is going to give you a second chance to make things right. You always wanted to rescue animals from bad situations. You used bring home all kinds animals that were injured and care for them until they were better."

Gabriel said happily, "Thank you, Dad."

Harry said, "Get out of here."

Gabriel walked slowly with his cane to his apartment happy to be not chased by police and the FBI. He saw a Brindle Pit Bull tied up in the front yard with a collar embedded in his neck. He dialed ASPCA on his cellphone and said urgently, "There is a Brindle Pit Bull tied up in the front yard next to where I live. Please hurry! He's dying! Name's Gabriel Gray."

The person on the phone said, "The officer will be in a few minutes."

Gabriel hung up his cellphone. In few minutes, he heard sirens and the ASPCA car pulled up to the building. A young man with brown hair and green eyes wearing in uniform, "I'm Officer Kevin Larson." He tried to the open the gate and said, "The gate is locked."

Gabriel used his telekinesis to break the lock on the gate and opened it. They walked in. Kevin untied the dog and said, "We need to get him to the ASPCA Headquarters for a vet to remove the collar."

Gabriel said worriedly, "We should first give him some food and water." He took out a piece of beef jerky from a bag in his pocket, and the dog ate it greedily.

Kevin gave the dog a some water from a bottle which the dog drank it all and said impressed, "How did you know that the dog was starving and dehydrated? That was so cool. You should be ASPCA officer."

Gabriel said, "I can see how things work. Let's take the dog to the ASPCA Headquarters." They put the dog in the back seat with the windows slightly open and then they got into the front seat. They drove with the sirens on to the ASPCA Headquarters. They brought the dog into the building. Gabriel was pacing back and forth.

Kevin handed Gabriel an application for a job and said, "Fill this out and sit down."

Gabriel filled out the application.

Three hours later:

Gabriel came out of the office and said happily, "I got the job. I'm your partner."

Kevin smiled and said, "I'd knew you get it. Congratulations, Gabriel. The Pit Bull is going to live thanks to you. The Pit Bull is now named Ranger."

Gabriel asked, "Can I see him?"

Kevin led him into the shelter to where Ranger was kept. He asked, "Why don't you adopt him yourself?"

Gabriel replied, "I will. Let's go get some lunch." They walked over to Johny Rockets. He saw Audrey, Grace, Molly, Niki, D.L., Micah, Vicky, Kallie, Harry, Claire, Noah, Matt, Janice, Mathew, Peter, Mohinder, Hiro, and Nathan.

Kallie yelled, "Gabriel, over here."

Gabriel ordered, "I'll have the Turkey Single with cheese and Diet Coke, please."

Kevin ordered, "I'll have the Streamliner with a root beer float, please." They got their food and sat down with the others.

Audrey said kindly, "Kevin, you're an ASPCA officer. What is it like?"

Kevin replied, "I love rescuing animals. It's like Matt's and your job; you rescue people and arrest dangerous criminals. I arrest animal abusers."

Molly said scared, "The big bad guy is spying on us."

Mohinder said calmly, "Molly, we won't let anything or anyone hurt you. You have to face your fears. Can you tell me where the bad man is?"

Molly closed her eyes and put a tack in the map. She smiled and said happily, "I found him."

Gabriel said, "He is outside. Molly, can you find the Andrew Madison?"

Molly closed her eyes and put a tack in the map. She said, "I found him."

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:21 am 
Oh that is so cool!! :) I love that you include protecting animals in your story!! :) And Gabriel having another chance to fix his life just adds to it! Awesome chapter!! :)

Post subject: Chapter 6 Darkness Turns to Light
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:54 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

They saw Hal Sanders and Angela Petrelli outside the dinner. Hal chuckled evilly, "Ready to die, today?"

Angela said coldly, "You all ruined my plans to save the world."

Peter used his telekinesis to throw his mother into the building and said coldly, "Mom, you almost made a muderer."

Nathan said angrily, "Mom, blowing up New York won't save the world. You are no better than Sylar. Killing people isn't the way to go. The world need love."

Angela said, "I'll turn myself in. I was the one who Gabriel do those horrible things like I made you ignore your brother, Nathan." She walked to the police car and the officer arrested her.

Gabriel threw Hal into the wall and said, "Niki, he's your father."

Niki yelled, "YOU KILLED MY SISTER AND RUINED MY LIFE!" She punched him a few times.

Hal yelled, "STOP IT!" He pushed Niki off of him.

Peter whispered, "Claire, you are the only one who can stop him. You got to shoot him."

Claire drew her gun and walked up to him. She aimed it at Hal's head and fired it; the bullet went all the way through his head killing him. She said, "Hal is dead. My grandmother is in jail."

They saw the animal abuser, Andrew Madison. He had long blond hair tied into a ponytail and brown eyes wearing all leather. Andrew said coldly, "Officer Larson, we meet again."

Kevin used his created a ball of electricity and threw it at Andrew. He said coolly, "Andrew, you're under arrest for animal abuse." He arrested him. They drove the precinct where Angela was also in handcuffs there. Kevin and Gabriel drove back to the ASPCA building where Audrey and Kallie were waiting for them.

Kevin asked kindly, "Audrey, do you want to be my date to the party?"

Audrey smiled and replied, "Sure, Kevin."

Gabriel asked sweetly, "Kallie, would you be my date at the party?"

Kallie pecked him on the cheek and replied happily, "Yes."

Gabriel filled out the adoption form for Ranger. He put Ranger on a leash and walked home to ready for the party. He fed Ranger some dog food. He put a pair of black trousers, a white dress shirt, a black tie, a pair of black oxford shoes, and a black suit jacket. He walked to Kallie's apartment and rung the doorbell.

Kallie answered the door; she was wearing chocolate combo MICHAEL Michael Kors Embroidered Mesh-Overlay Dress with high healed brown sandals. She smiled and said kindly, "Gabriel, you look handsome, tonight."

Gabriel blushed and said sweetly, "Thank you, Kallie. You look gorgeous. Are you ready to go?"

Kallie smiled and said, "Let's go."

They took a cab to the Water Club restaurant. They sat down at the table with Niki, D.L., and Micah. Mohinder, Molly, Vicky, Grace, and Peter sat at another table. Claire and her boyfriend, Westley Banks, Harry, Kevin, and Audrey sat at the third table. Nathan, Heidi, Simon, and Monty sat at the fourth table. Noah, Matt, Janice, and Mathew sat at the last table.

The waiter walked up to their table and asked, "May I take your orders?"

Kallie replied politely, "I'll have the Pan Roasted Giant Shrimp with Diet Coke, please."

Niki replied politely, "I'll have the Maryland Style She-Crab Soup, the Crisp Calamari, and Caramelized Sea Scallops with a glass of lemonade, please."

D.L looked disgusted at Niki's order and said, "I'll have the Filet Mignon with a side of Broccoli and a Coke, please."

Micah said, "I'll have a Colorado Rack of Lamb with a side of French fries and a glass of milk, please."

Gabriel replied, "I'll have the Seared Rare Yellowfin Tuna with a Diet Dr. Pepper, please." The waiter left.

Micah said grossed out by his mom's order, "Mom, that order is disgusting."

Gabriel said, "I agree with Micah."

Niki exclaimed, " I'm going to be having a baby!"

Micah said happily, "I'm going to be a big brother."

The dinner came. A brunette woman with blue eyes wearing a blue dress with silver high healed sandals bumped Mohinder's chair. She apologized, "I'm sorry, sir. I'm just having the worst luck on Earth. I'm Emily Richmond, the singer."

Mohinder laughed and said, "I've had bad luck myself for awhile. My luck has gotten a little better. Your's will too. I'm Mohinder Surresh."

Emily smiled and said, "I have Water and moisture manipulation but can't control it."

Mohinder said, "You better go sing."

Emily went up to the stage and sang, "Don't you feel a change a coming
From another side of time
Breaking down the walls of silence
Lifting shadows from your mind
Placing back the missing mirrors
That before you couldn't find
Filling mysteries of emptiness
That yesterday left behind."

Gabriel asked kindly, "Kallie, do you want to dance?"

Kallie smiled and replied, "Sure." They walked onto the dance floor and started to dance.

Emily continued to sing, "And we all know it's better
Yesterday has past
Now let's all start the living
For the one that's going to last
And we all know it's better
Yesterday has past
Now let's all start the living
For the one that's going to last

Don't you feel the day is coming
That will stay and remain
When your children see the answers
That you saw the same
When the clouds have all gone
There will be no more rain
And the beauty of all things
Is uncovered again

Don't you feel the day is coming
And it won't be too soon
When the people of the world
Can all live in one room
When we shake off the ancient
Shake off the ancient chains of our tomb
We will all be born again
Of the eternal womb."

Emily said, "This Changes IV by Cat Grant. I'm going to be singing Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton." She sang, "Just a day,
Just an ordinary day.
Just tryin to get by.
Just a boy,
Just an ordinary boy.
But he was looking towards the sky.
And as he asked if I would come along
I started to realize-
That everyday you find
Just what he's looking for,
Like a shooting star he shines.

He said take my hand,
Live while you can
Don't you see your dreams are right in the palm of your hand

And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words
Although they did not feel
For I felt what I had not felt before
You'd swear those words could heal.
And I as looked up into those eyes
His vision borrows mine.
And to know he's no stranger,
For I feel I've held him for all of time.

And he said take my hand,
Live while you can
And if we walk now we will divide and conquer this land.
Right in the palm of your hand

Please come with me,
See what I see.
Touch the stars for time will not flee.
Time will not flee.
Can you be

Just a dream, just an ordinary dream.
As I wake in bed
And the boy, that boy, that ordinary boy.
Or was it all in my head?
Did he asked if I would come along
It all seemed so real.
But as I looked to the door,
I saw that boy standing there with a deal.
And he said he my take my hand,
Live while you can,

Just a day, just an ordinary day
Jus tryin to get by.

Just a boy,
Just an ordinary boy.
But he was looking to the sky."

Gabriel smiled and said, "I love that song."

Emily sung, "There's a flower in the smallest garden
Reaching for the light
There's a candle in the darkest corner
Conquering the night
There is amazing strength In a willing hand
There are victories
That you've never planned
There's a hero
In everybody's heart

There's a fire inside of everybody
Burning clear & bright
There's a power in the faintest heartbeat
That cannot be denied
Go on and trust yourself
Cause you can ride the wind
You're gonna take your dreams
Where's they've never been
There's a hero In everybody's heart

Go on and trust yourself
Cause you can ride the wind
You're gonna take your dreams
Where they've never been
There's a hero In everybody's heart."

Emily said, "This was There's a Hero by Billy Graham. The last song before the kid's karaoke contest is Say What You Gotta Say by Gabrielle." She sang, "Only you to me have the key
Can it be I'm dreaming
Now you're here with me
I can't believe
Tell me am i dreaming

It's the right time, we both know
For you to be stepping back into my life
We wasn't happy
Couldn't make it the first time
I'll always be thinking of
I'll always be dreaming of
Only you

We did what we had to do
We said what we had to say
And with a last embrace
We just turned and walked away
We did what we had to do
Now that we're back again
We won't make the same mistakes

Only you to me have the key
Tell me am I dreaming
Now you're here with me
I can't believe
Tell me am I dreaming

I know it was the right thing to do
When we let each other go
If we were hurting
And we had nowhere else to go
If we just carried on
Let it go on and on
There'd be nothing else to build on

We did what we had to do
And with a last embrace
We just turned and walked away
It was then i felt my heart breaking
'cos we let each other go
For we couldn't see our future
Or what it had to hold
We did what we had to do
Now that we're back again
We won't make the same mistakes

Baby if we take a chance
This time we can make it last
Sometimes love works, a second time around
That's what we're finding out

Only you to me have the key
Tell me am I dreaming
Now you're here with me
I can't believe
Tell me am I dreaming."

Gabriel said sweetly, "Kallie, I love you."

Kallie said sweetly, "Gabriel, I love you, too."

Gabriel kissed Kallie for five long minutes. Micah yelled, "Guys, get a room!"

Molly said, "Yeah, he's right."

Gabriel said, "Sorry, Micah and Molly."

Simon and Monty went on stage. Simon said, "We're going to perform The Jungle, The Brothers by the Jungle Brothers.

Monty sung terribly, "Cope the circumference,
To get the duckets
When i touch this, deluxe this
Nyc's throughout my bloodstream
So when i steam
All i dream is cream
Wrap my seed in jewels
Stay a brother the all means
Acgo the weather
My crazy clique is too clever
You should know to come better
'cause we taking loss never
Post the notes of exotics
Take you back to the tropics
Cause you led on a tour by the three black prophets

We rock this."

Simon sung horribly, "Slap you wit the mo bat sound track-slap!
Jbs is official back on the matt
Got the mike g
Got the sammy b
Got the a to the double to the b
Like earth wind and fire
Never will retire
This time around, ya gonna call messiah
On the live wire bouncin like a rubber tire
Ninety seven
Gonna go to heaven and higher

We known throughout the jungle as the jungle brothers (x3)

The jungle the jungle the brothers the brothers."

Simon sung, "We represent the jungle,"

Monty sung, "We represent the brothers."

Simon sung, "Coming at you live"

Monty sung, "Like New York undercover."

Simon said, "We forgot the rest."

Emily said relieved, "Thank you, Monty and Simon. Vicky Gray is up next."

Vicky came up to the stage and said, "I'm going to sing the Alphabet Song." She sung, "A - B - C - D - E - F - G
H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P
Q - R - S - T - U and V,
W - X - Y and Z
Now I know my A - B - C's
Next time won't you sing with me?"

Emily said, "You were good, Vicky. Micah Sanders is up next. He is going be singing Hero by Chad Kroeger."

Micah sung a little better than Simon and Monty, "I am so high, I can hear heaven
I am so high, I can hear heaven
Oh, but heaven, no heaven, don't hear me

And they say that a hero can save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I hold onto the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

Someone told me, love will not save us
But how can that be?
Look what love gave us
A world full of killing
And blood spilling
That world never came

Watch as we all fly away

Now that the world isn't ending
It's love that I'm sending to you
It isn't the love of a hero
And that's why I fear it won't do

Watch as we all fly away
And they're watching us
They're watching us
As we all fly away
And they're watching us
They're watching us
As we all fly away
They're watching us
They're watching us
As we all fly away."

Emily said kindly, "Good job, Micah. Molly Walker is the last one up. She's going to be singing If We Were a Movie by Hannah Montana."

Molly sung perfectly, "Uh oh
There you go again talking cinematic
Yeah you!
You're charming, got everybody star struck.
I know
How you always seem to go
For the obvious instead of me
But get a ticket and you'll see

If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
And I'd be the best friend that you'd fall in love with
In the end we'd be laughing
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song

Yeah, yeah, when you call me
I can hear it in your voice
Oh, sure, you wanna see me
And tell me all about her
La La, I'll be acting through my tears
Guess you'll never know That I'll sure win an oscar for this scene I'm in

If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song

Wish I could tell you there's a twist
Some kind of hero in disguise
And we're together, it's for real now playing
Wish I could tell you there's a kiss
Like something more than in my mind
I see it, could be amazing

If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song
If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song
If we were a movie
You'd be the right guy
Watching the sunset
Fade to black
Show the names
Play the happy song."

Everyone cheered. Emily said happily, "Molly, you won a gift certificate to Toy's R Us"

Molly smiled and said, "I love singing. Gabriel, can you take me to Toy's R Us, tomorrow, please?"

Gabriel replied kindly, "At 4 o'clock, I promise. I have classes, tomorrow, Molly. You have school."

Gabriel and Kallie went to his apartment. They took Ranger out for a half an hour. They went into his bedroom. They got undressed. Kallie asked, "Do you have a condom?"

Gabriel said, "Yes." They made love before falling asleep.

Post subject: Chapter 7 A Perfect Day
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:03 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

At the ASPCA Headquarters at 8:00 A.M.:

Gabriel had just gotten there after walking Ranger and feeding him. He sat down in a class room and took notes on the lecture for three hours. He went to learn how to use a gun for two hours. He had lunch. He took a cab to his apartment and walked his dog. He said kindly, "Ranger, I'll back at 7. I promise."

He took a cab to ASPCA Headquarters; he made a mental note to buy a car one day or get an apartment closer to the building. He took notes from the second lecture for three hours. He saw Kevin and Molly and said, "Hey Kevin and Molly."

Kevin reminded, "Gabriel, you forget someone who you were to do something with."
Gabriel said, "I said I love you to my girlfriend and took care of Ranger. Who did I forget?"

Molly laughed and said, "Me."

Gabriel laughed and replied, "I know that. Let's go to Toy's R Us." They walked there and went inside.

At Toy's R Us:

Molly got a 20" Girl's Murray Dazzle Bike, a Blade Youth Bike Helmet: Magenta with Flowers, a Giant Bead Box, and Crayola Color Wonderâ„¢ Dora the Explorerâ„¢ Coloring Book and Markers Set. She asked, "Gabriel, are you going get anything?"

Gabriel replied, "Not here. We have to stop at a pet store to get some stuff for Ranger and at Paragon Sports." Molly rode the bike and Gabriel walked there.

Paragon Sports:

Gabriel got a pair of K2 Men's Moto 90 Inline Skates, 3 pack of Rollerblade Pro Pads, and a Rollerblade Fitness Helmet. They went to Petco.

Petco:

Gabriel bought a EK Ekcessories Navy Concha Leash & Collar set, a Petmate Le Bistro Waterer, Go Fetch Lasso Bowl with Iron Stand, dog treats, dog food, balls, and chew toys.

Molly asked, "Can we go get some dinner?" They walked to Subway.

At Subway with Kallie:

Molly said politely to the cashier, "I'll have the Fresh Fit For Kids' Turkey Sub with cheese, lettuce and tomato with apple slices and milk, please."

Kallie said politely, "I'll have the Oven Roasted Chicken Breast sub with lettuce and a tomato with potato chips and a Diet Coke, please."

Gabriel said politely, "I'll the Ham Sub with cheese and a tomato with potato chips and a Fruit Punch, please."

They sat down at the table. Kallie asked, "How was your classes?"

Molly replied, "I had music class. It was great."

Gabriel replied, "Hard but interesting. How was your day, Kallie?"

Kallie said, "It's okay. I helped people."

Molly said happily, "I saw Hannah Montana getting asked to be in New York for winter break. I'm Hannah's biggest fan."

Kallie dropped Molly off at Mohinder's apartment. They drove Gabriel's apartment. They walked with Ranger to the local park.

Kallie smiled and said, "Seconds chances do happen. Ranger and you got a second chance at life."

Gabriel said kindly, "This way the perfect day. I have a job that I will love doing. I love you, Kallie."

Kallie said, "The perfect day, I agree. I love you, Gabriel."

The End

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:03 pm 
Nice ending to a good fic! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:31 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

The perfect day! Yep! I would say so! I had to laugh, though, when Vicky sang the ABC song! :lol

And the sense of smell as a power was kind of cool! :thumbsup
Quote:
Molly asked, "How did you know that it wasn't Sylar?"

Audrey replied, "I don't know. I just knew. It didn't smell like Sylar. It smelled more feminine."

Mohinder said, "You have an enhanced sense of smell, so that's why you knew Candice wasn't Sylar. I was fooled by her until I remember that Sylar was in the hospital."

Cool!

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -