It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Powers(Hannah Montana/Heroes) TEEN
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:18 am 
Fan Fic Buff

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Summary: Miley, Lilly, Oliver, Todd Grant, Jackson, her dad, and Roxy go to New York City for spring break. They discover they have powers. Luann and Kane are both trying to be the most powerful. Mohinder made the same mistake with Luann as his father did with Sylar causing Luann to go down the same path as Sylar taking people's power. They have to stop Luann and Kane.

Chapter 1 New York City

New York City, NY on June 29th with Mohinder and Luann at Darrow Boarding School:

Mohinder knocked on Luann's dorm room door. Luann answered it, "Professor Surresh, come in. I'm Luann Stewart."

Mohinder sat down on the chair next to her bed while she sat on her bed. He noticed that her room was full of broken electronics like computers, clocks, watches, hair dryers, CD players, radios, boom boxes, tape recorders, and tape players. He explained, "I'm looking for people with special who are on a list; you were on that life. Do you have any special abilities?"

Luann said kindly, "I see how things work and then know how to fix them. Your tape recorder has a couple wires loose. I'll fix it for you."

Mohinder handed his tape recorder and said, "Go ahead."

Luann quickly fixed his tape recorder and handed it back to him. She said, "Good as new."

Mohinder said, "That is this what are good at not a power. Goodbye, Luann." He left.

Luann said evilly, "I'm going show him that I'm special. I'm Olympus Jade now."

At Sea View High School in Malibu, CA at 2 o'clock in the afternoon:

Miley Stewart and Todd Grant bumped into each other knocking her down. He had his blond hair gelled in spikes. Todd helped her up and said kindly, "I'm sorry. I should of been looking where I was going."

Miley smiled and said, "It was my fault, Todd."

Todd asked, "Do you want to Pizza Palace for dinner with me at 5?"

Miley blushed and replied, "Sure. Pick me up at 4:45." She scribbled down her address on a piece of notebook paper and gave it to him.

Todd smiled and said, "Okay, got it, Miley."

Miley went to study hall and sat down next to Lilly. Miley whispered, "I have a date with Todd, tonight."

Lilly whispered, "Todd is cool; you guys will get along great. He is only a friend that skates with me."

Miley walked home and a put on a gray Solid terry cami sweatshirt dress with a black blazer with black slip-on sandals. She walked downstairs after grabbing her black purse and answered the door. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a black polo t-shirt. She said, "Hey Todd."

Todd asked, "Miley, are you ready to go?"

Miley smiled and said, "Yes." She linked her hand to hand, and they walked to the Pizza Palace. They sat down at the back booth.

Todd said kindly, "I'll get the pizzas for us. I guess you like an individual low-fat cheese pizza with tomato sauce and olives."

Miley blushed and said, "Yes."

Todd went up to the counter and ordered the pizzas. He picked up the pizzas and brought them to their table. Todd placed Miley's pizza in front of her with her Diet Coke. He asked, "Miley, What do you like to do?"

Miley smiled and replied, "I like to sing and hang out at the beach. You?"

He said kindly, "I like to ride bikes, inline skating, surf, and skateboarding at the beach. I sometimes I like to sing."

Miley said, "I like Dolly Parton and numerous others. Who is your favorite singer?"

Todd replied, "My favorite singer is Hannah Montana. My favorite band is Green Day." He leaned into her to kiss her. His lips met hers and lasted for five minutes.

She felt sparks when they kissed and blushed. She smiled and said, "Todd, you're such an amazing kisser."

He said, "I need to tell you a secret. Promise not to tell?"

Miley said, "I won't tell, anyone."

Todd whispered, "I'm Adam August, the teen BMX champ. Lilly knows and Oliver know it."

Miley whispered, "That's cool." She tell him tomorrow that she was Hannah Montana.

Todd asked, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Miley blushed and replied, "Yes." She saw sparks coming from her hands. They walked home. She said kindly, "Goodbye, Todd. Meet me here tomorrow at noon."

Todd said, "Goodbye, Miley."

She got ready for bed and fell asleep.

New York at 5 o'clock in the morning:

Olympus Jade AKA Luann found a 8 year old girl crying because she could move things with her mind. Olympus said with fake kindness, "I'll help you with that."

The girl said, "Thank you."

Olympus saw a sharp rock and threw it her knocking the girl out leaving a hole in her head. The girl was. She moved a branch with her mind. She went back to her school to get some sleep after killing a man with umbrakinesis.

Sylar wasn't having a good day. First, a crazed teenage girl with anger issues killed two people with powers and took them herself like he did. He thought out loud, "That girl needs help. I'm no better than her."

He than saw a man with scruffy blond hair and blue eyes wearing all black leather. He asked, "Who are you?"

The man said coldly, "My name is Kane. I'm immortal and psychic. You are Sylar. We have the same goals. I want to be the only special one in the world." He pushed Sylar into a wall.

Sylar said with a little fear, "Please don't kill me."

Kane hit him in the face several times. He took a sharp bread knife and stabbed him in the same place where there was already a deep infected cut.

Sylar managed to crawl down to the sewer and fell unconscious.

Malibu, CA at noon:

Todd was Miley's house. He asked, "What do you want to tell me?"

Miley put her Hannah wig and said, "I'm Hannah Montana. Don't tell anyone."

Todd smiled and said, "I won't tell anyone."

Robbie Ray said, "Hey Miley and Todd. Todd, you're a great guy."

Todd said, "I'm Adam August, teen BMX champion. Don't tell anyone."

Robbie Ray said, "I won't tell anyone."

Roxy said, "Same."

Lilly and Oliver came in holding hands and said together, "We're going out."

Miley took off the wig and asked, "Do you want to go to New York with us, tomorrow for spring break?"

Todd smiled and said, "Sure."

Miley said as shooting sparks out of her hands, "I can control electricity."

Todd said as making an orb of light, "I can control light."

Lilly said, "I can control the wind."

Oliver said, "I can control liquids."

Jackson said, "I can control the weather."

Robbie Ray said, "We all should start packing. We're leaving at 5 o'clock in the morning."

The Next Day in California:

Miley, Todd, Lilly, Oliver, Jackson, Roxy, and Robbie Ray were in a Taxi van to the airport. They boarded the plane and flew to New York City.

New York City at noon:

They went to the penthouse that they rented which had four bedrooms for the week. Robbie Ray said kindly, "Roxy has to leave her mother is very sick. Miley, can you handle going to your concert without us?"

Miley said, "Okay. I have my boyfriend, Todd, Lilly, Oliver, and Jackson going to."

Todd said kindly, "Miley, we don't have anything in common other than secret identities. It will be best if we broke up."

Miley said, "I agree."

Todd said, "I'm going to stay with my aunt for the rest of the time." He left.

Robbie said, "Let's go for a walk in Central Park." They took the elevator down to the first floor and walked outside.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:55 pm 
This looks like another great fic! :) I like your Hannah Montana stories! Great start! :)