It is currently Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Two Heroes (KP/ADJL/Heroes) TEEN
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:12 am 
Fan Fic Buff

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.
Summary: Kim Possible finds out that she has the power to imitate a person's skills or powers while on a mission. Rose also discovers that she has a power. Kim and Ron go to New York City to find Mohinder. Rose is found by him.

Chapter 1 Discovery

In Middleton, CO at 4 o'clock in the afternoon

Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable were watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. They had just finished watching the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Kim said relieved, "It is nice watching someone else do the stuff for once."

Ron said, "Yeah, it is nice." The movie was interrupted by a beeping sound.

Kim answered her wrist Kimmunicator, "Wade, what's the stitch?"

Wade replied, "I'm sorry to interrupt your movie marathon, but a group of kids got stuck in the temple where you first met Monkey Fist."

Kim said, "Let's go, Ron." They drove to the airport and flew to Cambodia.

In New York City:

Rose Wilson, Jake Long, Spud, and Trixie were in Pre-Algebra. The teacher, Miss Carlson asked, "Rose, what is the answer to problem, 9 + 6 x (8 - 5)?"

Rose said embarrassed, "It's nine."

Jake explained, "8 - 5 = 3 then 3 x 6 = 18 + 5 = 27."

Miss Carlson said, "Good job, Jake. Does anyone know the answer to (14 - 5) รท (9 - 6)?"

Rose replied as she saw the answer in her head, "The answer is 3."

Miss Carlson said, "That is correct." The bell rung.

Jake, Rose, Spud, and Trixie went to the skate park. Jake asked, "Rose, how did you know the answer?"

Rose said, "I saw the answer in my head." She froze and said, "You better warn Spud not to grind the rail; he break his board."

Spud's skateboard snapped in half, and he said, "Guys, I'm going home."

Trixie said, "I'll walk him home so he doesn't break anymore things."

Jake asked, "Rose, how did you do that?"

Rose replied, "I guess your powers rubbed off on me."

An Indian man walked up to them and said kindly , "Rose Wilson and Jake Long, I'm Dr. Mohinder Surresh; I am a geneticist. Ms. Wilson, have you been experiencing weird things happening to you?"

Rose explained, "Yes, I have. Today in Math class, I saw the answer in my mind. Just a few minutes ago, I saw one of my friends breaking his skateboard."

Mohinder explained, "Rose, you have ESP powers. You are very powerful."

Rose lied, "My parents are going to kill me if I'm not home by 4 o'clock. I'll talk to you, tomorrow, Dr. Surresh."

Jake said, "I feel ACHOO" A fire wall came up, they both ran home.

Cambodia:

Kim said in the Monkey Temple, "Snakes, I hate snakes." She threw a rope around the spike and jumped across.

Ron said, "Kim, stop acting like Indiana Jones."

Kim said, "I'll go first." She led Ron to the group of kids and the guide. She asked, "How did you guys get stuck in here?"

The 8 year old Asian girl replied, "I wanted to see an ancient temple. It was my fault. I'm Lana Wong. My family was killed."

Kim said, "You can stay with me. Let's get out of here, all of us." They got out of the temple and took them back to the hotel.

Ron asked, "Why were you imitating Indiana Jones?"

Kim replied, "I don't have an idea. I think I can mimic anyone's skills or abilities that I see."

Ron said, "Let's go to New York City." They went to the airport and flew to New York.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:58 pm 
This is interesting!! :) I like how Kim is imitating Indy and Rose - a new character to me at least - is showing signs of ESP. I imagine lots of interesting things are coming! :) Great beginning! :)

Post subject: Chapter 2 Kim's Power
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:57 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

Kim, Ron, and Lana walked to an apartment building in New York City. Kim knocked on the door and Mohinder answered, "Come in, I'm Dr. Mohinder Surresh."

They came into the living room. Kim said, "I'm Kim Possible, and this is boyfriend, Ron Stoppable. This is a tag along, Lana Wong. She has no family."

Mohinder asked, "Kim, have you had any weird abilities happen to you?"

Kim replied kindly, "Yesterday, Ron and I were watching Indiana Jones movies, but we were called on a mission to a group of kids from an ancient temple in Cambodia. I was imitating Indiana Jones during the mission. It was pretty weird."

Mohinder explained, "You can imitate people who are fictional or are dead with a picture. You could help us shut down the company for once. The company wants harvest them for their own evil purpose."

Kim said, "Saving the world is what I do, I'll help."

Mohinder said showing a picture of Candice, "This is Candice; she is dead. Can you imitate her?"

Kim studied the picture and cast an illusion on herself changing her hair to blond and eyes to blue. She said as she became herself, "This so cool."

Molly asked as she came into the room, "Who are them?"

Mohinder said, "They are Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, and Lana Wong. Kim has a power like you."

Molly asked, "Kim, what's your power?"

Kim replied, "I can imitate people who are fictional or are dead with a picture. What's yours?"

Molly said, "I can find people with a picture and a map."

Kim said, "I need to find a someone to take Lana in."

Lana said, "I don't have any family."

Mohinder said, "Matt and I have one little girl already. Niki is MIA. Micah is with his cousins. Mr. Bennet is already going to take two other teenagers. Nathan has two sons around Lana's age."

Kim said, "Ron and I can get a three bedroom apartment and get a job."

Mohinder said, "There is three bedroom apartment on the top floor for rent; the penthouse."

Kim, Ron, and Lana went upstairs to the top floor and looked at the apartment. Kim said, "This is perfect." They signed the lease and then went back downstairs to Mohinder's apartment.

Mohinder said, "You can babysit Molly for a job while we're working."

Kim and Ron said, "Okay."

Matt asked, "Mohinder, why is Kim Possible here?"

Mohinder said, "Kim has a dangerous power to imitate who are fictional or dead. She is going to babysit Molly for us while we work. Molly, can you find Jake Long, he is a dragon for us?"

Molly looked at picture of Jake and Rose and closed her eyes. She said, "He's at Canal Street Electronics on Canal Street in the East Side."

Mohinder said, "Thank you, Molly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:53 pm 
This is getting good! :) It seems that Kim and Ron are going to have their hands full in their new place and with babysitting in the mix for them. :) Great update! :)

Post subject: Re: Two Heroes (KP/ADJL/Heroes) TEEN
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 pm 
Goddess Mod
 YIM  Profile

oh boy. I like kims power...although it reminds me a bit of syler's power save she doesn't eat people. eager to see where you go with this and I fianlly figured out who the jake people are

My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling but it wobbles and the letters get in the worng places - Pooh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:33 pm 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Great powers Kim has! :thumbsup And the Indy comparison was cool!
Quote:
Ron said, "Kim, stop acting like Indiana Jones."
:lol

But finally there's a power I could use!

Quote:
Miss Carlson said, "That is correct." The bell rung.

Jake, Rose, Spud, and Trixie went to the skate park. Jake asked, "Rose, how did you know the answer?"

Rose said, "I saw the answer in my head."

:lol :thumbsup :clap :clap :clap

Great story!

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:29 pm 

Interesting - I wouldn't have ever thought about doing a crossover like this. Nice job