It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Aftermath (Heroes) TEEN Rewrite
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:23 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

Disclaimer: I don't own Heroes.
Summary: New York is saved. Sylar was caught. An old villain returns with help of Candice. Can the Heroes stop the villain? Spoilers: How to Stop an Exploding Man!

Chapter 1 After the Bomb

In the sewer:

Candice said to the man with dark hair and eyes wearing all black, "Dallas, I killed the invisible man. I framed Sylar for it."

Dallas said darkly, "I have my son, Nathan trapped. I want you to take the form of Nathan. I want to kill Angela in the form of Sylar."

Candice smirked and said, "Yes." She left.

Sylar groaned and asked, "Who are you?

Dallas threw Sylar against the wall and replied, "Dallas Petrelli."

He asked scared for the first time since his father died, "What do you want?"

Dallas said coldly, "Your powers." He used telekinesis to threw a knife into Sylar's left side.

Sylar thought to himself, 'How did I get into this mess? Letting the EMT's take me to the hospital is better than this.' He said, "Let me live."

Dallas threw another knife cutting his arm. He said menacingly, "Sylar, I'm more powerful than you."

Sylar thought, 'I know what it is like to be attacked by an insane person. I did the same thing to other people that I killed. How do I get out of this mess?' He said, "Please, let me live."

Dallas said, "You lose." He cut Sylar's head open.

Sylar managed to use his telekinesis to knock him into the wall. He struggled to climbed the ladder and collapsed on the ground by the sewer. The paramedics load him into the ambulance and taken to the hospital.

In the hospital:

Claire, Molly, Micah, Niki, and Mohinder were all in the waiting room of the hospital. Claire hated the smell of the hospital and said, "I wish Dad would be done."

Noah came out with a cast on his left arm and said, "Claire, I'm okay just a broken arm. Sylar is in a coma. D.L is going to be okay, Micah. Matt is also in a coma. Molly, can you find Peter?"

Molly said, "Peter, I know you are here."

Peter reveal himself to them and said, "I'm okay."

Noah asked, "Where's your brother?"

Peter said sadly, "I think he's dead."

Nathan came in and said, "Hi Pete."

Peter said relieved, "I thought you died, Nathan."

Nathan said, "Duh, I'm alive. Bye Pete and Claire." He left.

Noah asked, "What's up with him?"

Micah said scared, "It's that scary lady who kidnapped me and pretended to be my mom; she's pretending to be your brother, Peter. Her name is Candice."

Noah said, "She pretended to be my wife and my daughter. I had enough of her, myself."

Molly said, "Micah, we both have scary people who did bad things after us. I have the bogeyman, and you have the scary lady."

Micah said, "I don't like her."

Noah suggested, "Let's get some food, first." They walked to a nearby burger joint.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Wed May 30, 2007 1:57 am, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:39 am 
I've never seen Heroes, but this sounds like a good story! :) I am curious what Micah and the others will do when Candace appears as Nathan...this has me intrigued! :)

Post subject: Chapter 2 Strange Things
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:01 am 
Fan Fic Buff

At the burger joint, Molly knocked over her milk. She said, "I made a mess."

Mohinder said, "I'm going to get some wet paper towels to clean up this mess. Will you watch Molly for me?"

Niki replied, "No problem."

Mohinder grabbed some paper towels and went back to the table. They finished their lunch. Peter said, "I'm going to look for a job after I get cleaned up." He left.

Niki said, "We should go back to the hospital." They walked back to the hospital and sat down in the waiting room.

A pretty young woman with auburn hair and green eyes wearing a Paramedic uniform and said kindly, "I'm Stephanie Wilson but people call me Steph. I was the one who brought in Sylar."

Audrey Hanson said angrily, "You saved a murder."

Steph said, "I'm sorry. I couldn't leave him to die on the streets. What are your names?"

Audrey said, "I'm Audrey Hanson."

Niki said, "I'm Niki Sanders and this is my son, Micah. These are our friends, Mohinder Surresh and Molly Walker."

Noah said, "I'm Noah Bennet and this is my adoptive daughter, Claire."

Steph smiled and said, "I have a power. I can speak and write any language. I'll show you."

Audrey said, "I know Spanish. Hola, mi nombre es Audrey."

Steph said, "You said Hello, my name is Audrey. That was easy."

Micah said, "I know some French. Stephanie, comment sont toi?"

Steph replied, "Je suis très bon. Merci de demander. Comment allez-vous, Micah?"

Micah said, "Je suis très bien. Votre puissance est fraîche."

Steph said, "Thank you. Let's get back to Sylar."

Audrey said, "Sorry. Sylar is going to maximum security prison when he wakes up."

Steph said kindly, "Everyone deserve a second chance. Does he have any family?"

Audrey said, "No, his mother was killed by him by accident. His mother was nuts. I don't know about his father."

Steph asked, "Does he have a girlfriend?"

Mohinder replied, "No."

Audrey suggested, "We can have someone be his girlfriend and watch him."

Steph said, "I'll do it. I killed my little sister by accident. She climbed high up in the tree, she fell to the ground. She was unconscious; I called 911. By the time that the ambulance got there, she was dead. Let's go into his room."

Sylar was laying on the bed with monitors hooked up to him. Claire said, "I feel bad for him."

Mohinder said, "He looks bad." Molly and Mohinder went into Matt's room.

Mrs. Parkman said kindly, "Thank you for calling me about my husband, Matt being shot, Professor Surresh. "

Mohinder said, "You're welcome, Mrs. Parkman."

Molly asked, "Is Officer Parkman going to be okay?"

Mrs. Parkman replied sadly, "He's in a coma."

Molly asked curiously, "What's that?"

Mohinder knelled down to her level and explained, "Molly, a coma is like when you're asleep for a long time."

Molly said happily, "He saved me from the bogeyman. He's my hero like Dr. Surresh is. Can he hear us?"

Mrs. Parkman said, "People can hear us when they are in a coma. Who's the bogeyman?"

Mohinder explained, "The bogeyman is known here as Sylar; he was the one who shot your husband. Do you remember that name?"

Mrs. Parkman said, "Yes from the gruesome murder cases that my husband was working on."

Mohinder said, "Matt looks much better than Sylar."

Molly said, "Officer Parkman, please don't die. You're my hero."

Mohinder asked, "Mrs. Parkman, can you watch Molly while I use the restroom?"

Mrs. Parkman said, "Sure."

A few minutes later, Mohinder his hands underneath the hand dryer in the restroom and felt a strange tingling in his hands. He noticed that the dryer wasn't working and shaking violently. He yelled, "WHAT ON HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

He focused his hands on the hand dryer; it fell to ground. He said, "That was weird."

Mohinder looking at his hands, scared and thinking about what just happened. He had seen people do wondrous things with powers. He seen what powers done to Sylar and Ted. Molly had a power that could be useful to find missing people. Micah's power could be useful in fixing electronics. He was supposed to help them, but he didn't think that he would be part of it.

Noah walked into the restroom and asked, "Mohinder, are you okay?"

Mohinder said confused, "I made the hand dryer fall into the floor. I don't want powers."

Noah said kindly, "I'll help you find the cure."

Mohinder said, "Thank you, Noah." They walked back to the waiting room.

Molly yelled, "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE!"

Mohinder said, "Molly, you need some rest yourself. Let's go home." They all took a cab.

Claire yawned and said, "I'm exhausted." She knew the cabs weren't the best place to take a nap. She asked, "Dad, where are we going?"

Noah said, "One of people who I used to work with has an apartment in this building." They all took the elevator up to the floor and went into different apartments for the night.

Micah and Niki got permission to spend the night at the hospital. Micah couldn't sleep and walked into Sylar's room. He whispered, "Gabriel, you can be good. I'm Micah Sanders." He went back to the room where Niki was sleeping and fell asleep.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Thu May 31, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:22 pm 
Good update! :)

Post subject: Chapter 3 Three Days Later
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:39 pm 
Fan Fic Buff

Sylar groaned and saw white walls around him; he realized that he was in a hospital. He saw a woman sitting in a chair next to the bed. He asked, "What happened?"

Steph said, "You were stabbed multiple times, had a few broken ribs, and a punctured left lung. I'm Steph Wilson, sort for Stephanie, Sylar or Gabriel.

Sylar asked, "When can I leave this place?"

Steph smiled and replied, "As soon as doctor says it okay."

Sylar said, "Call me Gabriel."

The doctor said, "You can leave."

They both left the hospital. Steph said, "I'm going see if I can get a table at a restaurant around here for lunch. Just be good."

Sylar saw D.L and Micah. Sylar used telekinesis to throw D.L into wall. He pointed his finger at him.

Micah said crying, "Please don't kill my dad."

Flashback:

10 year old Gabriel Grey saw a scary man attacking his father. He said crying, "Please don't kill my daddy."

The scary man chuckled evilly, "Too bad, kid."

Gabriel watched the man murder his father with a sharp knife.

End of Flashback

Gabriel released his hold on D.L and said sadly, "Go be with your son." An innocent child had killed the monster that he became.

Micah smiled and said, "Thank you for letting my dad live."

Gabriel smiled for the first time and said, "My dad was murdered when I was your age by Dallas Petrelli. Sylar is gone. The world is safe from him. Thank you, Micah. Micah, remember who you are."

Micah confessed, "Dad, I stole the money from the ATM in Las Vegas. I was forced to rig the election."

D.L said strictly, "Micah, once we get home, you're grounded for two weeks. No T.V, no computers, no video games, no friends, and no going out."

Micah pouted, "But Gabriel isn't being punished, he did bad things."

Gabriel said, "I'm an adult, Micah. You should listen to your dad."

Micah said, "Okay."

Steph asked, "Is Wendy's okay with you, Gabriel?"

Gabriel replied kindly, "Yes, it is fine with me, Steph. Micah and D.L, do you want to join us?"

D.L replied kindly, "Yes, we would love to. Gabriel, when you're nice to people, people are nice to you back."

Gabriel said, "I know that now." They walked to Wendy's.

Steph said kindly, "It's my treat. I'll have the Mandarin Chicken® Salad with a bottle of water, please. What do you want?"

Micah said, "I'll have the ham and cheese sandwich with mandarin oranges and chocolate milk, please."

D.L said politely, "I'll have the 1/2 lb.* Steakhouse Double Melt with a small chili and a small Sweetened Iced Tea, please."

Gabriel replied, "I'll have the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger with a small fries and a Dr. Pepper, please."

Steph said, "Gabriel, I have go pick up my son, Drew; he has been on a camp out with his school for a couple days. Let's go." Steph and Gabriel got into her blue Honda Accord Hybrid car and drove to the school.

A small boy with crutches walked to the car and said, "Hi Mommy. Who's twis?"

Steph helped her son into the car seat and replied kindy, "Drew, this is Gabriel Grey, my friend. Gabriel, this is my son, Drew; he was paral. He got in a bad car accident when he was 4. My husband died from that. He was only able to use a wheelchair to get around when he was 4. We heard of therapeutic horseback riding from his doctor. It is called Healing Hearts Therapeutic Horseback Riding Center in Winslow; Drew loves it there. Now, he can walk with crutches. We're going there."

Gabriel said, "I always loved animals."

Drew said, "I love horses. Horses are so fun."

Steph pulled the car into a parking space at the stable. She helped Drew out while Gabriel got out own his own. Drew walked over to his instructors, Danny Low and his twin sister, Emma; they both had black hair and brown eyes.

Danny said, "Hey Drew, Steph, and Gabriel. Steph told me she was keeping an eye on you because you got bad trouble."

Gabriel said sadly, "Yes, I did. I want to turn around and be good."

Emma suggested, "We do have a program for people who got in trouble with the law. Do you want to participate?"

Gabriel smiled and replied, "Yes."

Emma said, "You go with Danny while I take Drew."

Gabriel and Danny went to the outside arena and saw a beat-up buckskin horse bucking. Gabriel asked, "What's with all the cuts?"

Danny replied, "His old owner abused him because he couldn't train him; he thought that would get him to listen to him. His name is Devil. He's a Mustang. He doesn't let anyone touch him."

Gabriel said calmly, "Devil, I'm not going to hurt you." Devil walked up to him. He put his hand out and let him sniff it.

Danny smiled and said, "That the first time, he came up to anyone. Put the halter on slowly."

Gabriel put the halter on and attached the lead rope. He said with a smile, "Devil isn't evil. It's his owner that was the villain."

Danny said calmly, "Just hold on the lead rope."

Gabriel hold on the lead rope and asked the horse go different directions. Drew walked over to him and said, "Mom wants to go now." They drove home.

Steph made Spaghetti and Meatballs with a salad and garlic bread for dinner and Fruit Punch to drink. They went to bed.

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:43 am 
Another good update! :) Life lessons are hard sometimes, but I think you handled this chapter very well! :)

Post subject: Chapter 4 Thanksgiving
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:49 am 
Fan Fic Buff

Las Vegas, Nevada:

It been 13 days since Micah had been grounded. He hated being punished. At least, he had only two more days to go.

Niki yelled, "MICAH, COME HERE AND HELP US PREPARE THE THANKSGIVING DINNER!"

Micah walked into the kitchen and asked, "Mom, what do you want me do?"

Niki said annoyed, "The refrigerator isn't working again."

Micah opened the refrigerator door and put his hand on the electronic device; it started to work. He said, "It works now."

Niki said, "Thanks, Micah. Did you clean your room?"

Micah replied, "Yes."

Niki said, "Go help your dad clean up the living room."

Micah went into the living room and asked, "Dad, do you need any help with the cleaning here?"

D.L replied, "You can dust the clock."

Micah grabbed the dust rag and dusted the clock. He noticed the clock was the wrong time and said, "Dad, I thought you were going take it to get it fixed before Thanksgiving."

D.L said, "I forgot. At least the cleaning is done." The doorbell rung and D.L answered it.

Gabriel said, "Hi D.L and Micah. Happy Thanksgiving."

D.L said, "Come in, Gabriel, Drew, and Steph. Happy Thanksgiving to you."

They walked inside to the living room. Steph said kindly, "Nice house."

Niki said, "Hi, I'm Niki Sanders, D.L's wife. You must be Gabriel Gray. Steph, this must be your son, Drew. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

Gabriel noticed the broken clock and said kindly, "Your clock has been bothering me, mind if I try to fix it?"

Niki said, "Go ahead."

Gabriel sat down at the desk and went to work on the clock. A few minutes later, the clock was fixed. He said, "It's fine, now."

Niki said, "Thank you." She was relieved that Jessica hadn't made an appearance so far. She said, "Dinner is ready."

They sat down at the dinning room table. Gabriel asked, "Aren't we forgetting something?"

Micah said, "He's right."

D.L said, "O God, when I have food,
help me to remember the hungry;
When I have work,
help me to remember the jobless;
When I have a home,
help me to remember those who have no home at all;
When I am without pain,
help me to remember those who suffer,
And remembering,
help me to destroy my complacency;
bestir my compassion,
and be concerned enough to help;
By word and deed,
those who cry out for what we take for granted.
Amen."

Niki said kindly, "Now we say what we're thankful for. I am thankful that Jessica hasn't took over for awhile and being with friends and family."

D.L said, "I'm thankful that we are all getting a long."

Micah said happily, "I'm thankful that I'm with my family and friends."

Gabriel said, "I am thankful for having good friends."

Steph said, "I'm thankful that there is no fighting for one night."

Drew said, "I'm thankful that I can walk now."

Niki said, "Now we can eat."

Odessa, Texas:

Molly, Mohinder, Claire, Noah, Peter, Lyle, and Sandra were eating Thanksgiving dinner. Noah said, "I found something that will help control dangerous powers like radiation and electricity control. It is injection that limits the destructiveness of some powers to the amount where you can control."

Mohinder smiled and said, "It's a start."

Last edited by horsecrazygal20 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:31 pm 
Good update, I'm glad Micah is getting through being grounded and that he was able to fix the fridge... :lol: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:32 pm 
Goddess Mod
 YIM  Profile

so that explains how micah is able to help sylar. i hope if they are able separated i hope he can continue to control things. cab't wait to see where this goes

My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling but it wobbles and the letters get in the worng places - Pooh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:02 pm 
Me either, this is a great story! :)

Post subject: Re: Aftermath (Heroes) TEEN Rewrite
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:08 pm 

Excellent story. I loved it