It is currently Sat May 30, 2020 11:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: How to post your story
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:12 pm 
Dorkus Maximus and Super Wuss

We are trying to standardize and streamline how stories are posted on this board. We think that by doing it this way it will be easier on everyone - readers will be able to find what they are looking for.
If you do make a mistake, a mod will edit it for you so that it follows the standardized system.

Here is what we want in all forums. This excludes the archives. Please place this information in the subject heading

Title - Ship - Part - Date Updated

update 8/1004: Authors, please double space your paragraphs, and double space between each person's dialogue. If you have any questions about this, pm a mod, they'll be glad to help.

Spell check is also a good thing as well. Everyone makes mistakes, I know I make more than my share, but a poorly spelled story that is hard to read because there is no spacing isn't going to get the feedback it deserves.

As always, if you have any questions or problems give one of us a shout.

UPDATE 8/17: We no longer allow stories to be posted as links. Please post your stories in text format or they will be deleted. Thank you.

10/26/04

ADULT stories will no longer be posted in the Adult Content Forum. They can be posted in the appropriate show forum. Please continue to follow UC/AU posting guidelines. We would also like to ask that you clearly label your story ADULT in the subject heading.

SLASH will remain in the ADULT CONTENT FORUM, there are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE! If you violate this rule, your story will be deleted immediately. We will begin moving stories tonight - be patient please. If you think we chose the wrong forum, just pm us or email one of us, and we'll fix it.

We do not accept stories that promote incest, child rape/sex or pedophelia. We are not promoting censorship, it is just not something we want on this board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:41 pm 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  YIM  Profile

okay I'll try to remember that when I don't have a brain freeze.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:37 am 

Understood