All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Quote: “Next Time I Will Stay!” Adult
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:06 pm 
Fan Fic Devotee
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Zan’s Adoration of the Warrior Series: The Continuing Saga of Zan and Rath

Title: Quote: “Next Time I will Stay!”

Author: suicide_eagle_rath

Contest: Majik’s Valentine’s Day Challenge (Majik's World of Fan Fic)

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, WB and UPN. They are not mine and no infringement intended. I am only attempting to finish a riveting story from one point of view.

Pairings: Zan and Rath (a.k.a. TellymonRath or Tellymon in my books)

Rating: Adult Mature Only // Slash

Fandom: Roswell

Summary: This is on Antar—in the past. TellymonRath has a problem with romantic interludes involving Zan and tends to create a reason to be away from the Palace when Zan makes plans for the two of them. He must come to term with his relationship with Zan and that involves any factors before he finally tries to do what s right.

Author’s Note: This is a new material written for The Past Returns: Book Two of the Chronicles of Antar. There will be many terms, events, or items may be hard to understand without prior knowledge of Book One: Gone But Not Forgotten, I will try to explain some in this piece, but not all explanations will be possible.

Warning: Read at your own risk. Profanity, violent fight description and sexual scene between m/m do occur in this piece.

Word Count: 5000 on the nose (including title and “the end”) (otherwise 4992)

Hardest part—finding a place for a plunger in the alien world of Antar

Thanks for letting me participate– it was fun

<center>Vote Roswell #1

Fictional Writings of suicide_eagle_rath </center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:55 pm 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Your Rath is very real. I can see him easily in my mind. I especially liked the part where the poor guy who had attacked Rath realized that he had attacked his idol and been defeated by him.

:thumbsup

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:30 pm 
Fan Fic Follower
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

I was really impressed with your writing, S_E_R. This is the first slash story I've ever read and, I'll be honest, I read it more to see how it's written than for the actual slash stuff, I'm sure you won't be offended by that. So I wasn't disappointed.

I particularly liked your fight scenes. In my fandom I'm always having to write fights so I'm well aware of what a bastard they are to write. I hate 'em, I hate 'em!! :) But yours flow, they read smooth, they're just what you want from a written piece of visual stuff.

Thanks for that!! :thumbsup :heart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:54 pm 
Fan Fic Devotee
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Thanks to both of you for commenting… I get so few people that read or feedback, I truly treasure all responses.

Island Breeze
Quote:
Your Rath is very real. I can see him easily in my mind. I especially liked the part where the poor guy who had attacked Rath realized that he had attacked his idol and been defeated by him.

This selection is based on Book Two, I am sure that some details seem really weird because the background data is missing, so I really appreciate the comment on Rath. My version of Rath of Antar is very different and I am worried that he will be difficult to relate to since there was so little about him on the show.

That poor nameless soul is going to make an appearance in Book 5 when Max and Michael take back Antar as an important “Rath worshipper” figure.

Aissy
Quote:
I was really impressed with your writing, S_E_R. This is the first slash story I've ever read and, I'll be honest, I read it more to see how it's written than for the actual slash stuff,...

Thanks for the compliment. Funny thing is I don’t write the story for the slash element, in fact that just sort of happened as the storyline progressed. I never even written any slash or sex scenes before doing this series, so I am very nervous about them.

Aissy
Quote:
I particularly liked your fight scenes. ... But yours flow, they read smooth, they're just what you want from a written piece of visual stuff.

The fight scenes are another nervous spot with me, I did weeks of research into fighting techniques let alone actual battles for several scenes in the series. I was hoping this one came over okay; I cut the original story into a third to fit that word limit and some of the fight details suffered the delete button. Battle / fight scenes are "bastards" for me,also they either sound stupid or end up a physical impossibility as I rewrite again and again… unfortunately I have lots of battle /fight scenes in my books. I will have to examine yours for some guidance points, as I am very new to fictional writing.

<center>Vote Roswell #1

Fictional Writings of suicide_eagle_rath </center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:57 am 
Feedbacking Sci Fi King

Well, actually, you did a great job with the battle/fight scenes! They came across smoothly, as Aissy said, and they had the right level of emotion and excitement. Your research paid off! :thumbsup :D

Hopeless Candy-Coated, Stargazing, Dreamer!
- - - -